CADILLAC BUILD IT YOURSELF TURBO STARTER KIT
• 8x universal piping: 2.5 inch diameter, customizable angles, lightweight design, and color may vary.
• 1x JDM sport Intercooler: tube and fin design, 31x11.5x3 inch cord size.2.5inch in/outlet diameter, handles up to 30psi/500hp.
• 1x JDM sport T3/T4 Hybrid turbo w/ random filter: brand new built with 3inch diameter inlet, 2inch outlet, .50 A/R compressor, .63 A/R turbine .57 trim, and oil cooling system. 50+WHP gain.
• 1x JDM Type RS style Blow off valve w/ bov adapter piping: Quick response with high capacity Up To 1200HP or 25 PSI of Boost Pressure. Professional Installationis Suggested. Aggressive blow off sound, comes with bolt flange and hardware. Adapter piping can be bolted on or welded on for easy installation.
• 1x 38mm wastegate w/ hardware: wastegate body and valve are investment cast from 253MA Stainless Steel (ASTM S30815).Its intended to withstand high temperatures and flow capability. With The Turbo Boost Controller you will able to Adjust Spring rate from 1-30 Psi) w/o Change Springs.
• 1x Turbo Boost Controller: in order avoid replacing the wastegate springs, which only give a fixed increase, which is not adjustable, a boost controller will be the most cost effective solution. Allows adjustable boost psi settings, light weight design to be mounted under the hood. Hardware is included.
• 1x JDM Oil Feed Line: designed to limit oil flow, prevents blown oil seals. 36 inch long with 3/8 diameter stainless steel line, hardware and gasket is included w/ 1/8 inch fittings for the engine.
• X6 rubber sealing couplers & x16 T-bolt clamps: 2.75 inch diameter couplers (color may vary) with flexible steel T-bolt clamps for better and stronger holdings to prevent leaking.
Most parts are bolt on but some items may require modifications. All item colors may vary, please check with AJP for availability . Professional installation is highly recommenced. Instructions are not included.
Application:CADILLAC BUILD IT YOURSELF TURBO STARTER KIT.
Installation Difficulty: Professional installation is highly recommended.